Operators continue the war for cheap fiber. After Movistar, Orange, Vodafone, MásMóvil… among others, Finetwork It joins the list of companies that are launching a limited-time promotion so you can have more speed for much less money. And, in this case, the offer is directed to your rate with 300 Mbps.
Since August, the truth is that there have been many operators that have lowered their fiber-only rates so that you can have Internet at the best price. The last one to join has been Finetwork, and it does so with a temporary promotion with which you will have its fiber with 300 Mbps available at the same price as the plan with 100 Mbps.
In this way, it joins the rest of the companies that have decided to launch temporary promotions for their fiber rates. So before hiring, you may be interested in taking a look at this particular offer.
300 Mbps for €22.90 per month
Up until this point, 300 Mbps fiber cost you €24.90 every month, so it was between 100 Mbps fiber for €22.90 and the 600 Mbps option for €29.90. However, the operator joins the discount party and gives you (for a limited time) the rate with 300 Mbps speed for 2 euros less. This way, you can pay the same for 100 or 300 Mbps.
Keep in mind that you will not have to pay anything more, since there is no extra cost for a landline since this operator does not offer a landline. On the other hand, it must be taken into account that their website does not specify until what day this particular promotion will be available. In any case, it becomes a good alternative to the rest of the operators.
Therefore, for €22.90 every month You have 300 Mbps available with 9 months of permanence. Unlike on other occasions, the operator does not give the choice between having or not having a permanence commitment. So you will have to comply with that time if you do not want to pay a penalty for the installation (it has a price of 96.80 euros, and is included in the promotion).
In addition to this, the good side of this particular offer is that the price is final. So you won’t have to pay more once you complete 9 months with the operator. An option that not all operators are offering right now with their promotions.
Offers from other operators
And so you can get an idea of the rest of the competition’s discounts, you can also see What are the offers from operators like Movistar, Vodafoneetc.
- Movistar: 300 Mbps + landline with unlimited calls to other landlines and 50 minutes for national mobile phones for 19.90 euros per month for 12 months (then it goes up to 29.90 euros per month). Without permanence and is available until September 15.
- Vodafone: yu Fiber with 300 Mbps for 20 euros per month. The price is also final and there is no type of permanence. Of course, you will have to pay 50 euros if you have never had Vodafone fiber at home.
- Orange: Home Basic for 19.95 euros per month. It has no permanence and the discount is applied during the first year. Afterwards the monthly fee goes up to 30 euros per month.
- MoreMobile: 300 Mbps + fixed for 19.99 euros for 1 year (then 29.99 euros monthly) and 1 Gbps for 19.99 euros for 3 months (then 29.99 euros for 9 months and then 39.99 euros monthly).
- yoigo: fiber with 500 Mbps + fixed for 19.20 euros per month for 1 year (then 32 euros per month) and fiber with 1 Gbps + fixed for 19.20 euros for 3 months (then 28.20 euros for nine months and then 47 euros monthly). There is a permanence of 12 months, so you have to wait that time before canceling the contract.