How to Flash Mediatek Devices Using SP Flash Tool ?
How to Flash MediaTek Devices- Are You Using MediaTek Android Phone, there are the instructions to Flash Mediatek Devices Rom And Custom Rom Using Smart Phone flash Tool (Sp flash tool) On Windows Computer.
These Tutorial help you Flash All Mediatek Chipset Devices using One tool ( Smart phone flash tool).
What should be MediaTek phone flashing (Requirement) ?
- Flash Mediatek Devices Mobile or Tablet Rom should be a first laptop, which you can do this process.
- One Working Usb Cable
- In the mobile ROM Flash is that mobile and its ROM firmware file
- Should be Download and Install SP Flash Tool in your PC.
- Asus Mobile is to be connected to Laptop Mediatek Device Driver La Latest Version is to be in install in your laptop.
After all these necessary things you can do very easily Flash Those or Firmware File of any of the Mediatek Device. If you do not have any stock of Mediatek Device anywhere in the Toulorial, you can easily download it from the link links in this tutorial.
What you can Fix by Flashing
Flashing Stock Rom on Mediatek Device is on Universal Method to fix All type of Issue any Mediatek Device. Below we are Listing Some Posible issues Which can be fix by Flashing Mediatek Device Stock Rom.
- Unbrick Mediatek phones
- Fix Network issue
- Fix Dead phone
- Fix Hanging problem
- Fix Sim card Not Working
- Remove Virus
- Upgrade, Downgrade
- Update New Version
Note- If you going to Flash Mediatek Devices Now, Before Starting Process of stock Rom flashing you Should Need Phone At least 50% Above (Minimum 50%). If Not than Charge your Phone As soon possible
How to Flash Mediatek Devices Full Tutorial
Step.1 First Download and Install Mediatek Device Usb Driver On your Windows Computer. If Already Installed on your Computer then Skip this Step.
Download CDC Usb Driver
Step.2 Next Download Stock Rom Or Custom Mediatek Device firmware that You Want To Flash On Your Smartphone. When Download Is Complete then Extract Firmware Zip file.
Download Stock Rom
Step.3 Download and Extract Smartphone Flash Tool (Sp flash Tool) on your Computer.
Download Sp Flash Tool
Step.4 After Extracting Sp Flash Tool you Will able to see Flash_tool.exe. Now Right Click Flash_tool.exe Open it.
Step.5 After Open Smart Phone Flash Tool, you able to See Download Tab, click on Download Tab.
Step.6 In the Download Tab, Now Click the Secter_loading Option then Select Secter file ( The Secter file In Extracted Download Firmware zip file Step#2)
Step.7 Now Connect Mediatek Devices Phone to Windows Computer using Usb cable (if your Phone Battery Removel, then Connect Without Battery) After Connect Via Usb Cable Click Volume Up and Volume Down key.
Step.8 After Connect Your Coolpad Phone To Your Windows Computer, Now Click the Download Button to begin the Flashing Process.
Step.9 After Flashing Process is Complete, You Get Green Ok Signal, Your Mediatek Device Phone Successfully Flashed.
Now Switch On Your Mediatek Device Device, Press Hold the Power key Wait Until Switch On Your Mediatek Device. Hope this Guide help you to Flashing Firmware, if you Are Getting Any Issue leave your Comments Below.
1. Take a Backup (Causion)- If you are going to flash the Mediatek Device Stock ROM, then firstly create Mobile all data Backup. Because the All data on your mobile will be deleted after flashing Flash ROM.
2. If your Phone Update Error, Software error, Bootloop, Hanging and Dead Issue Than You Can Flash Your Phone Easily with Original Firmware Stock ROM Flash.
3. Stock Rom– If You want to Download Device Original Stock rom, don’t worry In this link You can Download All Phone Stock Rom.
4. Trouble- If You are Facing any issues in flashing Firmware file in Mediatek Device phone than Comment Now below in Comments box. We will Provide Best Suggestions.
6 thoughts on “How to Flash Mediatek Devices Using SP Flash Tool ?”
is this legit?
Unlocking this phone
My phone please flash and unblock
Your style is unique in comparison to other folks I’ve read stuff from. I appreciate you for posting when you have the opportunity, Guess I will just book mark this site.